-Write decimals as percentages
- Write percentages as decimals
- Write percentages as fractions
- Write fractions as percentages
- Percent of a number
- Percent of money amounts
- Percent of a number: word problems
- Find what percent one number is of another
- Find what percent one number is of another: word problems
- Compare percentages
- Compare percents to decimals
- Compare percents to fractions
- Percent of change
Return to www.emathematics.net
Compare percentages to fractions
When comparing percents to decimals write the fractions as percentages and compare.
Which is greater,
as a percent:
15% is less than 16%. So, 16% is the greater number.
Which is greater?
6% is greater
neither; they are equal